Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Looking for a Quiet Pool?


I don't know about you, but I hate noisy and crowded pools. Noisy and crowded may look more fun to others but I don't see any fun with them. 

I want privacy and quiet with people I love around me.

That's what we got when we hiked to this place in Sto. Tomas, Batangas. The picture is shown above. We got all the farm to ourselves for only P10,000 overnight. But that was years ago. 

Yup, it's a fruit farm with 3 vacation mansions, two nice pools, gardens. and wide open spaces covered with lush trees. We were about 20, all relatives. We had a grand, quiet time together, laughing and talking and eating all we wanted.

In the evening, it was fun playing hide and seek. My nephew had a better idea and played "white lady" when he covered himself with a white bed sheet and walked in the middle of the dark farm. We didn't know about his plan so he scared the girls.

It's far enough to be away from the city but not that far to be inaccessible from it as well. Juan Hiker loves it exactly like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!